Who do I call to see if I have any outstanding warrants?

If you believe you may have a warrant placed against you, you should call the Shelby County District Court at 502-633-4736 or the Shelby County Sheriff's Office at 502-633-4324. If you believe you may have a warrant filed against you by an officer of the Shelbyville Police Department, you should call 502-633-2326.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a police report or an accident report?
2. How do I file a police report?
3. Who do I call to see if I have any outstanding warrants?
4. Who do I call to see if someone is in jail?
5. How can I get fingerprinted?
6. How do I compliment or complain about a Shelbyville police officer/department employee and/or police service?
7. How do I find out how much a traffic ticket is?
8. If I disagree with an officer's traffic accident report, what can I do?
9. Who should I contact for the status of my hit and run accident report?
10. How can I arrange to have a Child Safety Seat Technician assist me in installing my new car seat?
11. How can I attend the Citizen's Police Academy?
12. Where can I get information about applying for the Shelbyville Police Department (sworn and/or civilian positions)?
13. What are the requirements to apply for a position as a Shelbyville Police Officer?
14. Is there a fee for a parade permit and are there any special conditions?
15. How can I get a crime prevention or other related police presentation for my group, school or organization?
16. How can someone report speeders on their street or request additional traffic speed monitoring?
17. Does the Shelbyville Police Department have a police reserve program?
18. How can I get a Shelbyville Police Department patch?