- How do I get a copy of a police report or an accident report?
- How do I file a police report?
- Who do I call to see if I have any outstanding warrants?
- Who do I call to see if someone is in jail?
- How can I get fingerprinted?
- How do I compliment or complain about a Shelbyville police officer/department employee and/or police service?
- How do I find out how much a traffic ticket is?
- If I disagree with an officer's traffic accident report, what can I do?
- Who should I contact for the status of my hit and run accident report?
- How can I arrange to have a Child Safety Seat Technician assist me in installing my new car seat?
- How can I attend the Citizen's Police Academy?
- Where can I get information about applying for the Shelbyville Police Department (sworn and/or civilian positions)?
- What are the requirements to apply for a position as a Shelbyville Police Officer?
- Is there a fee for a parade permit and are there any special conditions?
- How can I get a crime prevention or other related police presentation for my group, school or organization?
- How can someone report speeders on their street or request additional traffic speed monitoring?
- Does the Shelbyville Police Department have a police reserve program?
- How can I get a Shelbyville Police Department patch?